Our core beliefs
- In each organisation successful development depends on the change readiness of leadership teams and staff. Their openness for new ideas and challenges is crucial.
- Organisations are dynamic; their structures are not set in stone. Both leaders and staff can shape them.
- Developing management skills and technical leadership know-how is necessary, but not sufficient. Individuals need to expand their repertoire of behavior to bring about change.
- Sustainable learning depends on successful practical experiences. Change has to prove what it is good for.
- Our mindsets and behaviors shape our way of leading. Developing personal mastery is key to shape and cope with ones own patterns and reactions.
- Organisational transformation must reach all organisational levels to lead to effective new routines. Only then the organisation really has changed – and learned.
- Change takes (its) time.